– Since 2011 we have been self-producing with solar panels 20% of the energy needed for the production department.
– 100% of the water used in production is purified and reused
– The metallization department is equipped with high technology vacuum “, considerably less polluting than the traditional galvanic.
– Use of “green” leatherette – Insertion of yarns coming from recycling
– Test on new eco-sustainable materials
– Research on organic materials with high percentage of biodegradability
– Replacement of traditional packaging with an eco-friendly one
– Partial replacement of bonding techniques with low environmental impact substances
– Use of at least 70% of eco-friendly materials
– Drastically reduce waste destined for incineration